Place for Life is a thriving ministry that was founded by Bishop Rick Hawkins in San Antonio, TX in 1993.
Over the last 25 years, we have been able to impact our community and the world by:
- establishing the state’s first faith-based charter school
- feeding the homeless
- sending a missionary to Togo, West Africa
- building an AIDS Counseling center in Mamalode, South Africa
- building homes with Habitat for Humanity
- assisting with natural disaster relief throughout the nation
- helping the purpose of those within our church family flourish, and
- so much more.
Our purpose is to Experience Life, Growth & God Together
Our desire is to be a connection, an extension, and an example of Jesus Christ to any and everyone. We want to help people experience the power and attributes of God the Father, His son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
Our agenda is to see the individual, the family, and the body grow and develop into the fullness of God’s intention: walking in authority and the authenticity of purpose.
We want to carry God’s presence, in such a fashion that, throughout every aspect of life, He is felt and experienced, not only in our gatherings, but also through everyday living – in our personal life and the lives we touch.
As the people of God, we strive for more than a gathering.
We are family.
We are the body.
We are PLACEforLIFE.
We all share in the experience of worship, ministry, and life together.
5820 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX | 78238 | email@example.com 210.432.5775